The purpose of this assignment is to conduct a variety of self-assessments to learn more about yourself and identify your assets and weaknesses as a leader. This will assist you in discovering how you can improve your own self-leadership skills.
To begin, explore the conscious capitalism resources provided and conduct additional research on the principle of conscious leadership.
You will also utilize the data gathered from the following self-assessments provided in the topic Resources:
- “The VARK Questionnaire”
- “Cultural Competency Self-Assessment”
- “Rokeach Values Survey”
Write a reflection of 1,000 words in which you discuss the following:
- Explain the characteristics of conscious leadership as defined by Mackey and Sisodia. Provide citations to strengthen your claims.
- Choose two historical management theories and explain their influence on the field of organizational behavior. Provide citations to strengthen your claims.
- Describe the importance of self-awareness, self-concept, and emotional intelligence and the role they play in enabling effective conscious leadership and effective self-leadership. Provide citations to strengthen your claims.
- Briefly summarize the results of each assessment you completed: “The VARK Questionnaire,” “Cultural Competency Self-Assessment,” and “Rokeach Values Survey,” provided in the topic Resources. In general, do you believe the results represent who you are as a leader? How will the results inspire you to be a conscious leader? Explain.
- Briefly, conduct a self-reflection in which you answer the following questions: (a) What insights have you gained about yourself after taking the assessments? (b) How could this knowledge influence your values, attitude toward others, and how you approach new tasks in the workplace? (c) What have you learned about what it takes to lead others or how you respond to the management tactics of others within the workplace? (d) What have you learned about your ability to lead others within the workplace?
- Explain the value of analyzing organizational behavior from the individual, group, and organizational perspective. How do your self-assessment results contribute to this? Provide citations to strengthen your claims.
Use a minimum of four scholarly sources to support your analysis and reflection.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."