The leadership of GTR is considering AWS for their enterprise cloud solution, but some members of the leadership team are skeptical of this solution. They have asked you, as a solution architect, to provide them with a report describing the advantages and disadvantages of the AWS. Based on what you learned in the materials this week and any personal experience with the solution, answer the following:
Create a 2- to 3-page evaluation report of the AWS cloud solutions, including:
- Explain the reasons for switching to cloud architecture from on-premises, in general.
- Explain what it means to design resilient architectures.
- Describe the purpose of AWS.
- Describe how AWS helps design resilient architectures.
- Describe at least two advantages of using AWS*.
- Describe at least two disadvantages of AWS*.
- Create a chart with AWS’s primary competitors and a brief description of strengths and cautions. (Tip: pick 2 to 3 competitors and focus on general strengths and cautions relevant to GTR.)
- Add anything else you feel your leadership team would need to know.
*The advantages and disadvantages should be relevant to GTR, who has retail operations in 10 states and 5 countries and is experiencing rapid growth. For example, one consideration could be if AWS does not operate in a country where GTR does business, is there an impact?
Cite all sources using APA format and give attribution where appropriate.
Submit your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."