The final section of the Capstone must review the challenge and recommend a strategy for addressing the challenge based on research. Along with the strategy, define the potential financial or budgetary impact the strategy might present, including the additional costs that may arise if the problem or issue is not resolved effectively. Describe the metrics that the organization might consider for measuring the outcomes of the strategy utilized to resolve the challenge.
The entire paper will consist of the sections written during Weeks 1, 2, 3, and 5. It should begin with an executive summary, which is an abbreviated capture of the entire paper and as such should touch upon all major points while engaging the reader. The paper should close with a proper conclusion summarizing the concepts discussed in the paper. Remember, the summary is not a reiteration of the assignment requirements but a focus on the concepts and strategies related to the defined organizational challenge.
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 10 pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Writing Center. In addition, you must use at least five scholarly sources to support and defend theories, informational resources to define and describe the organization, and the course text for further support. Remember to incorporate information that you have learned from this course as well as your personal experience. Review feedback received on assignments submitted during Weeks 1, 2, and 3. All revisions, corrections, or recommendations must be included in the final paper.
The Capstone Paper
- Must be at least 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.)resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper. For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.)as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for his assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."