Professional Assignment #1
CLO #2 – Define ethical issues related to information technology and identify major types of controls that organizations can use to protect their information resources.
CLO #3 – Explain the processes of querying a relational database and define Big Data and explain its basic characteristics. Compare and contrast the major types of networks.
CLO #7 – Discuss the business decisions involved in acquiring new applications. Consider the different stages of a system development life cycle.
Investigate the Sony PlayStation Network hack that occurred in April 2011. Then, in a 2 to 4 page, APA formatted, written report with a minimum of three (3) peer-reviewed sources, address the following concepts by providing in-depth analysis and details:
- What type of attack was it?
- Was the success of the attack due to technology problems at Sony, management problems at Sony, or a combination of both? Provide specific examples to support your answer.
- Which Sony controls failed?
- Could the hack have been prevented? If so, how?
- Discuss Sony’s response to the hack.
- Describe the damages that Sony incurred from the hack.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."