The purpose of this activity is to expose you to the Microsoft Project tool for the purpose of developing a project plan and Gantt chart for a hypothetical 30-day HOME HOBBY project. The Project will be building a home gym. This activity consists of two parts:
Part 1: Project Introduction, or Project Plan
You will write a 3–5-page document outlining the project specifics, such as its key objectives and scope, functional and technical requirements, key components, etc.
Part 2: Gantt Chart
You will use Microsoft Project to create a Gantt chart for your hobby project. Download Microsoft Project to your computer if you don’t already have it installed and familiarize yourself with its features.
- You are to create or assume all necessary assumptions to successfully complete this activity.
Part 1: Project Introduction or Project Plan
Write a 3–5-page project plan in which you:
- Document the hobby project’s key objectives and scope.
- Develop the hobby project’s functional and technical requirements.
- Design the hobby project’s components, including size, shape, and quality.
- Implement the project according to the chosen design and components.
Part 2: Gantt Chart
Use Microsoft Project to create a Gantt chart identifying the major and minor tasks, illustrating dependency relationships between activities.
- The preferred method is for the project plan portion of your activity to be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the assignment title, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- You are not required to include a source list page for this introductory activity. You will, however, be responsible for citing sources and including a source list page for all of the course project deliverables.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."