Organizations seeking to attract and retain their top talent create programs that will improve the employee experience. Employee experience is a term used to identify the employee’s life cycle with the organization. Employees who feel that their organization is committed to diversity and inclusion are more likely to feel higher job satisfaction.
The vice president of human resources (HR) has asked for advice on putting a diverse and inclusive hiring process in place for the organization. Specifically, the VP is interested in training recruiters in the HR department. The VP wants to attract and select a more diverse applicant pool to diversify the workforce. You will be presenting your recommendation to senior management.
Your task is to provide a recommendation. Your advice must explain the steps that will facilitate the recruitment and selection of a diverse workforce. Your presentation must include the following points:
- The role of recruitment and selection in developing a diverse workforce
- At least 3 biases that may exist in this process
- A detailed discussion of at least 5 different strategies that can be implemented in the recruitment and selection process to ensure that it is inclusive and free from bias
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."