- Introduction: This assignment builds off the Policy You Would Change activity you completed in Week 9.
Part 1: What is one domestic policy that you would change? Why?
- Be sure to use your approved policy and sources identified in the Policy You Would Change activity you completed in Week 9.
- Part 2: From the list of branches below, choose 2 and explain the procedures for changing or making a new policy for each of those two.
- the legislative process
- presidential executive action
- administrative agency’s regulations
- legal system of the courts
- Part 3: In what way can the public influence this proposed policy change?
- Use evidence to support your argument including statistics and/or relevant facts from your sources
- Note:This assignment requires the use of Strayer University Online Library to be sure your references meet academic standards. All sources should be cited using the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) format.
Introduction: This assignment builds off the Policy You Would Change activity you completed in Week 9. Part 1: What is one domestic policy that you would change? Why?
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Eminence Papers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Eminence Papers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Eminence Papers are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Eminence Papers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.