In your Module One Project Preparation assignment, you identified a health or healthcare problem in the community. Then, you justified the need for the program to address the identified problem.
you will define, analyze, evaluate, and use the program’s outcomes to address the identified healthcare issue.
Your senior management wants you to identify specific data collection and evaluation methods for your proposed program. Using the identified evaluation methods, you will use data to analyze whether the outcomes are meeting the expectations. To do so, you will explore various evaluation methods and choose the most appropriate methods to evaluate the available information about the desired outcomes. As a part of your final presentation, you will share your evaluation findings with your senior management. You will use the provided outcome measures table template to complete this assignment. This assignment will help you analyze and adjust your desired outcomes and determine if they are meeting the program expectations.
This will help you identify and use data collection and analysis methods to measure the project outcomes. You will use your analysis of outcome measures from this assignment in your course project.
Create a presentation including the identified evaluation method for evaluating your program outcomes. This presentation will help you define desired and measurable outcomes for your program. The work you will submit through this assignment will help you complete the course project.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Evaluation Methods: Describe the importance of evaluating the success of a health or healthcare program. Consider the following questions to guide your response:
- Why is it essential to collect and evaluate data, and how does it help in improving program quality?
- Which two evaluation methods do you think are appropriate for your program? Justify your choices.
- Evaluation Methods Comparison: Compare the strengths and limitations of your chosen program evaluation method with the other methods you explored. Consider the following questions to guide your response:
- What are two key strengths and two limitations of your chosen evaluation method?
- How would you adjust your evaluation process based on the limitations you have identified?
- Outcome Measures: Using the Outcome Measures Table Template, list the outcome measures for your program. Make sure you fill each column of the table. Consider the following questions to guide your response:
- Why is it necessary to measure the outcomes of your program?
- How would you measure a program participant’s understanding or awareness of a topic?
- Data Analysis: Describe the analysis method you plan to use for your program, including a justification for your selection. Consider the following questions to guide your response:
- Which data analysis method would you choose, and why do you think the selected method is the most appropriate for your program?
- What type of analysis is required to demonstrate the result of the program?
- What would you do if your outcome success targets were met, and what would you do if they were not met?
Note that all the claims in your presentation should be evidence based. Your citations should be from your independent search for evidence (not from the scenario, textbook, or module resources) of credible sources and be current within the last five years. You are required to cite a minimum of two sources, at least one of which should be separate from your own research. Refer to the Shapiro Library Guide: Nursing—Graduate located in the Start Here section of the course for additional support.
Guidelines for Submission
Your submission should include a 4- to 6-slide PowerPoint presentation and your completed Outcome Measures Table Template. You must fill out the entire template and submit the completed table as part of your submission for this assignment. For your presentation, use a clear, professional font and appropriate PowerPoint presentation slide design. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."