CONTRACT AND MANAGEMENT
Aerospace Drones has completed its first contract with Department of Defense (DoD) on time and under budget. Company expansion has increased production capacity. R&D continues to set industry standards for camera stabilization systems.You have now learned that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) is seeking to expand their UAS surveillance capabilities. These contracts will require significantly more time to prepare. Once again, you must get to work and prepare a detailed report that addresses the more advanced level of requirements needed for submission.
- In six pages, Compare fixed-price contracts and cost-reimbursement contracts in terms of the benefits and drawbacks of each for your business.
- Analyze at least three opportunities your small business will have compared to large businesses in general.
- Discuss which elements of cost-reimbursement contracts tend to produce the biggest troubles for your small business. Provide a rationale for your choices.
- Determine which form of contracting would benefit your business the most among all the forms of contracting described in Chapter 16, including reasons why.
- Select the most significant form of contracting that would support large companies (for example, Boeing) among all the forms of contracting described in Chapter 16, including reasons for your selection.
- Develop a plan on how your company would justify the government to award your company the contract when the form of this contracting supports larger companies.
- Use three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."