Conducting an Advance for an Executive Protection Mission
After meeting with your protectee and explaining your role in her protection, you need to create the advance planning and preparation process for your executive protection mission.
Write a 2- to 3-page Mission Advance Briefing in Microsoft® Word in which you discuss the advance planning and preparation process for your executive protection mission.
Address the following topics in your paper:
- Describe advance planning criterion and procedures for your executive protection mission.
- Advance planning criterion and procedures for your executive protection mission. You will need to:
- Compare the benefits and risks of private travel with those of public transportation.
- Identify procedures for executive protection at public events and gatherings.
- Identify procedures for executive protection at hotels and temporary lodging.
- Explore vulnerabilities of motor vehicle transportation to attacks and explosive devices.
- Include the use of maps, diagrams, and advance survey report.
- Outline the duties of the advance team member.
- Develop procedures for emergency extraction of a protectee from a dangerous location or situation.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."