Assignment 4 – Hofstede Cultural Dimensions
Please follow the links and view the three videos. Address the bulleted items in 150 to 200 words or more.
Below there are three movie negotiations video links each of them deals with a different aspect of negotiations. Please view each video and address the questions that are related to different aspects of a negotiation. You may use additional research to support your answers and remember to cite your sources. Then respond to at least two classmate’s posts.
Based you post on the following questions:
• A Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA) is a required part of negotiation planning. What were the lessons learned?
• Your position of power in the negotiation is important to determine before the negotiation and during. From the videos what important ideas did you take away?
• Most of the work you will put into your negotiation is in preparation. If you were to offer these negotiators advice, what areas would you have them better prepare?
1) Analysis of a Negotiation
2) Analysis of Negotiation Scenes From Movie “Jobs (2013)” by Abdullah Fikri
3) Analysis of Negotiation Scenes From Movie “Erin Brockovich (2000)”, by Avi Bellerizki
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."