Please use the attached Timeline & Outline Project Plan with ROL Template to complete this
Please use the attached Timeline & Outline Project Plan with ROL Template to complete this assignment.
Please make sure to use the attached Literature Resources and additional ones to complete the assignment
The PICOT is also attached, please, DO NOT change
PDF of previously used 5 Articles are also attached
P = Nurses
I = Using a mindfulness-based program
C = Nurses with no intervention at all
O = To reduce nurse burnout
T = within a 6-month period
My PICOT Question
For nurses in an inpatient hospital experiencing burnout, does the introduction and usage of a mindfulness-based program versus no intervention at all during a 12-hour shift, reduce their burnout within 6 months?
At this point, you have been working with your faculty advisor to gather ideas and work through the specifics of your project. The purpose of this assignment is to explain your ideas to ensure you are on the right track before starting on the Timeline and Outline.
1. Include your PICO(T) question. State the issue and explain why this issue is of interest. Include background information showing the need for this project.
2. Show at least some of your review of the literature (ROL) so we can get an idea of how you are synthesizing the information. The more you have the better. You should have some information from your matrix assignment in 816 that you can use here.
3. Next, briefly explain what your project is. Include where you plan to conduct your project, who you plan to collaborate with for your project (who the key participants will be to ensure the success of your project), and approximately how long your project will last. Also include sampling information, any intervention that you propose as well as the design you will be using.
4. Last, discuss what tools you plan to use for your project. If you will be using a survey to measure the results, you will need to include the name of the survey and identify the creator. If you plan on using an established teaching tool as your intervention, again you will need to identify the originator of that tool. Any established tools will need permission to use before you initiate your intervention
5. Begin to think about the budget that you will need to carry out this project.
6. These are not all the details- if you want more details- review the rubric for the document and see the template below.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."