First, introduce yourself to the class. Include your major and anything you would like to
First, introduce yourself to the class. Include your major and anything you would like to share about yourself. Then address the prompt below in a few paragraphs.
Remember to remain thoughtful and respectful towards your peers and instructor in your discussion post and replies.
Create one initial post and follow up with at least two response posts.
For your initial post, address the following:
- Consider a time in your life when you had to look at something a little closer to make sense of it. This moment might focus on a document (like the grocery list example in the previous video), a longer piece of writing, a piece of art, a billboard, and so on.
- Use rich description and detail to describe the moment.
- Explain your method of examining the moment and what you discovered as a result.
For your response posts, address the following:
- What is your reaction to the way your classmates made sense of something in their life?
- Would you have done the same thing, or would you have approached it differently? Why, or why not?
Remember, this assignment is graded on the quality of your initial post and at least two response posts to your classmates. If you refer to any module resources, be sure to include an attribution (or citation) to the resource.
To complete this assignment, review the Discussion Rubric.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."