Network Security Plan
For the Health Systems, Inc. hospital you also are responsible for creating a security and privacy plan. The purpose of your plan is to describe standards that help ensure the privacy and integrity of the many different facets of a network.
Include the following in your 5–6-page security and privacy plan:
- Create an enterprise-wide network security plan for the above mentioned organization.
- Describe the most common vulnerabilities, risks, and issues that your plan will address.
- Include policies that protect the hardware and physical aspects of the network.
- Identify hardware areas that need to be secured.
- Describe steps that will be taken to ensure the security of the operating systems and network files.
- Discuss measures that are necessary to protect the transfer of data for the remote employees
Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
Resources: Include as many resources as needed to provide support for key points, opinions, or recommendations. Your paper must cite all sources. APA formatting is recommended. Refer to Evidence and APA for guidance.
Suggested length: 5–6 pages, typed and double-spaced, not including the title page and reference list.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."