Network Threats And Attacks
Network Threats and Attacks
You have now learned about recognizing security threats, vulnerabilities, and how to mitigate them. Almost every day, there are reports of an intrusion, breach of confidentiality, or some other high-profile attack.
Find a news article about a recent network attack (no more than one year ago). Answer the following questions in a paragraph:
- What type of attack occurred?
- Was the attacker successful in penetrating the system or network?
- What, if anything, was the attacker able to access or obtain?
- What is the effect to the organization and customers because of the attack?
- What can you learn from this incident? If you are the network engineer or the person in charge of the network/infrastructure/data, what would you have done differently to prevent this from happening again?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."