Sexual Harassment in Workplace Case Study Analysis
- Weight: 10% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
Using reliable Internet sources and/or the CSU Online Library, search for and locate a recent court case or lawsuit related to sexual harassment in the workplace. Then, conduct a case study in which you analyze the case, presenting an argument and applicable evidence about your selected court case or lawsuit. Consider the concepts learned in this course as you analyze the case and present your analysis.Include the following in your paper:
- a brief description of the conduct that precipitated the selected court case or lawsuit and how Title VII protects against this conduct;
- an analysis of the use of the complaint procedure and the employer’s response to any complaints;
- a discussion of preventive steps that could have been used to prevent the harassment from occurring; and
- a summary of the costs to the employer, financial and otherwise, stemming from the lawsuit and the underlying conduct.
Your paper should be a minimum of two pages, not including the title and reference pages. You are required to use a minimum of three sources, one of which may be your textbook as reference material for your case study. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.This Case Study Example provided by the CSU Writing Center shows this type of formatting
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."