Psychographic Market Segmentation
Media messages foster stereotypes, ideals of a culture, when they reflect and reinforce cultural values. They often contain combinations of gender, age, social class, ethnic values etc.
Watch one hour of television. Observe and take notes about the commercials that are shown over this hour and answer the following while watching each commercial and address:
1. What message(s) (stereotypes, cultural values, etc.) does each commercial seem to convey? Explain examples.
2. Do you feel any of these commercials use psychological tricks in their advertising? Explain.
3. Do you believe any of these commercials could potentially influence consumer buying behavior? Explain.
4. Do you believe any of these commercials help shape a brand image that is etched in consumers’ minds? Explain.
1. At the beginning of the paper, you must say which television show you watched (e.g. “NCIS” on live TV, channel 2, Tuesday, [date]), and list the commercials you saw, in chronological order.
2. Pick three and only three commercials from that list to analyze for your paper. If you watched a show on the Internet, you must again say the name of the show and include the URL for it
3. Length is 5 pages, excluding the title page, executive summary (on a page by itself), reference list, and any appendices.
4. Follow APA 7th formatting
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."