Leadership’s Role In Corporate Social Responsibility
Analyze the corporate social responsibility, corporate citizenship, sustainability, creating shared value, and conscious capitalism efforts of an organization
Select an organization with business in Saudi Arabia or a Saudi Arabian organization for which you currently work or have worked, or with which you have interacted as a stakeholder. Describe how that business does or does not communicate and practice corporate social responsibility, corporate citizenship, sustainability, creating shared value, and conscious capitalism. Explain what your selected business does well and what could be improved. Be sure that you accurately answer the following questions in your analysis:
- Does the organization have a formal sustainability program?
- In what way is sustainability part of the organization’s overall strategic plan?
- If sustainability is not part of the strategic plan, how should sustainability be incorporated in the strategy of the firm?
- If sustainability is part of the strategic plan, how might the firm improve its sustainability actions?
- Does the business practice corporate social responsibility, corporate citizenship, creating shared value, and conscious capitalism whether documented in a formal plan or not? Explain.
- How does leadership express its corporate commitment to sustainability? How does leadership fail to express its corporate commitment to sustainability?
You should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title or reference pages, which are never a part of the minimum content requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."