MGT 500 Strayer University Leadership Training Webinar Presentation
For this assignment you will create a presentation to explain the aspects of leadership in an organization. The following scenario provides context for you as you create this PowerPoint.
Your manager has asked you to develop training materials to help employees understand the role of leadership within your organization. You will need to deliver this training via webinar for remote staff. Your manager expects you to be polished and ready to deliver a professional webinar and has asked you to submit a recording for her review before the live event. Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library and the Internet to research the topics for this webinar.If you haven’t already done so, review the preparation activity for this assignment, Hiring Leaders, in Week 9.
Create a narrated PowerPoint presentation of 4–8 slides (one or two slides per topic) in which you discuss each of the following leadership training topics:
- Leadership Style and Impact: Assess the three key elements of a leadership style and the impact that those elements can make on business success.
- Provide background for your answer and detailed support for your rationale in your speaker’s notes.
- Motivation: Determine two key ways in which a leader can motivate employees to achieve their goals for the organization.
- Provide background for your answer and support for your rationale in your speaker notes.
- Managerial Communication: Give three recommendations for a leader to articulate their vision for the company to employees and other stakeholders.
- Provide examples for your answer in your speaker’s notes.
- Hiring Leaders: Describe at least two criteria you would use to evaluate whether an applicant’s leadership style is a good fit for your organization.
- Provide background for your answer and support for your rationale in your speaker’s notes.
- Prepare and record a narrated PowerPoint presentation of 4–8 content slides, with detailed speaker’s notes that discuss each of the leadership training topics and that is professional in presence and tone.
- Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
Professional Writing and Narrated PowerPoint Requirements
- Your PowerPoint presentation must be visually appealing and follow these formatting requirements:
- Use headings on each slide and at least one relevant graphic (photographs, charts, clip art, and so on).
- Apply slide design best practices (minimal text, supporting graphics, and proper mechanics, grammar, and spelling) for a professional presentation.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- Provide a properly formatted references list on the last slide.
- Note that the title and reference slides are not included in the required number of slides.
- Include speaker’s notes for each slide; your speaker’s notes, combined with each slide’s content, must thoroughly address each of the leadership training topics.
- Use the Kaltura Desktop App to record your narrated presentation.
- You should convey a professional presence and tone in your delivery.
- Your video should not be longer than seven minutes to avoid technical difficulties with uploading.
- Refer to the following resource if you need help:
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Prepare a presentation addressing how leadership style, motivation, and communication impacts the employees and stakeholders of an organization.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."