PRQ Practical Connection
Course : Project risk and quality management
Knowledge of project uncertainties and project risk.
Identification of risk management plans, processes, and tools in relation to project management.
Knowledge relating to assessing, addressing, and managing risk.
Knowledge of probabilistic Monte Carlo Methods and analyses
Understanding of analysis reports and decision-making factors
Knowledge of contemporary quality management concepts.
Identification of the most utilized and well-known quality management tools available.
Knowledge concerning quality management planning, managing, and controlling.
Understanding of quality policies, content, and assurance.
Communication, leadership, teamwork, critical thinking, problem solving, and research skills.
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."