Week 6 Assignment – Part B: Developing Marketing Strategies
Using the same hypothetical company from Part A: Marketing Plan Input, for this assignment, you will focus on the company’s branding strategy, primary and secondary target markets, positioning statement, and consumer behavior.
Note: You should make all assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Create the second part of your marketing plan in 5–7 pages using the Part B Marketing Plan Template [DOCX]:
- Explain how you will use the feedback you received on Part A of your marketing plan to improve your plan.
- Develop a branding strategy for the product or service that covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one brand extension.
- Analyze the primary and secondary markets that will be targeted, including the demographic profile (age, gender, ethnicity), psychographic, professional, and geographic profiles.
- Prepare a positioning statement that depicts a specific position using a perceptual map that shows a company’s position against its competitors.
- Explain the main reasons why the brand name, logo, slogan, brand extension, and positioning statement are right for the identified target market.
- Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Part B Marketing Plan Template [DOCX].
- The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop a branding strategy for a target market based on relevant consumer behavior.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."