Financial Statement Analysis
Prepare an eight- to ten-page fundamental financial analysis (excluding appendices, title page, abstract, and references page) that will cover each of the following broad areas based on the financial statements of your chosen company:
a. Provide a background of the firm, industry, economy, and outlook for the future.
b. Analyze the short-term liquidity of the firm.
c. Analyze the operating efficiency of the firm.
d. Analyze the capital structure of the firm.
e. Analyze the profitability of the firm.
f. Conclude with recommendations for the future analysis of the company (trend analysis).
Writing the Final Paper
· Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.) resource.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper in bold font
§ Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
o Student’s name
o Name of institution
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Due date
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
o For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
· Must use at least three scholarly sources from the University of Arizona Global Campus University Library, in addition to the text.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
· (Links to an external site.)Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."