Will be given the case:
investigate the firm’s problem(s) as they relate to Information Systems and prepare a written paper for the case.
The case analysis and discussion needs to address the main issues in the case related to information systems. Assume you are a consulting group and are giving advice to the CIO and other senior IS managers and they are the audience for your analysis report.
- The report should be up to 5 pages using Times New Roman font size 12, double or spaced.
- Use appropriate 1-inch margins, headings and sub-headings to correspond to the sections mentioned below
- DO NOT leave any blank lines between sections, paragraphs or headings
- Executive summary – a couple of short paragraphs which summarize the remainder of the report
- Background – use this section to lead in to your Problem Statement; identify symptoms, critical factors and the current state
- Problem Statement – a succinct statement of the problem/dilemma/issue, preferably in a single declarative sentence; be careful to identify the real problem and not the symptoms of the problem
- Analysis – apply models, course content, and outside research to support your position; logically discuss options, implications and tradeoffs
- Recommendations and Conclusions – these should be your recommendations regarding how the organization should deal with the problem; they should be fully supported by the Analysis section
- Appendices – References and Charts – does not count towards the 5 pages
ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGARISM!! MUST CITE APA-7 AND USE IN-TEXT CITATIONS!!
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."